[ic] Simple question for anyone who knows Perl. Little help please?

Jason Ballou jasonballou1@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:54:29 -0800 (PST)

I'm having a little trouble with an if statement but
don't know enough to figure it out and have looked
through the tutorial but still can't get it.  Should
be pretty easy for anyone who knows perl though.

I am working on the quantity.html page.  We have a
huge number of varied discount levels and don't want
to show 30 discount levels when there are only changes
in 3 of them for that particular product.  The natural
solution would be to only display a discount level if
there is a specific discount for that level.  To that
end I am trying to make an if statement that will
check to see if there is a value entered in that
quantity's field in the pricing table.  If there is a
value then that column will be displayed, if there is
not, then it will not.

Can someone help me out with this please?  Thanks.

Jason