[ic] Question

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:19:46 -0500

Quoting George Schindler (george@1stomni.com):
> Hello to all,
> I have question for you, I'm newbie in Akopia,
> I'm confusion from pricing databases, sizes, colors and so on for products,
> I can specify in pricing databse which price will be for bigger, smaller,
> the biggest.... but I'm confused what it will take from stock.
> How the interchange will know that there is 10-red-XLs t-shirts and
> 20-red-Ls t-shirts, if it needs to have the same code (product number).

Can't. You must have a unique SKU to do that.

This will be addressed somewhat in 4.7.x/4.8, as we provide admin
tools to specify variant types for each product.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry