[ic] please help with customization and adding products

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:17:33 -0800

At 10:38 PM 02/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm not a moron, apparently I just play one on the internet.
>
>My host has set up this cart, and between them and the Akopia website, this
>group seemed like my best bet for finding a clue.  I've read about changing
>the cfg file or some such thing - what do I need to do that?  I'm finding
>adding products confusing, editing them, etc.  If there someone out there
>willing to hold my hand and take pity on me?
>
>My cart is at http://scentofhome.com/~scentofh/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html
>
>If I can just get the colors and such changed, and figure out how to add a
>product or two and set the catagories up, I could do the rest on my own.
>Email me privately at momslife@tampabay.rr.com

Follow this link:

http://scentofhome.com/~scentofh/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/login.html

Whomever setup this catalog will have also setup the administrator username
and password. If they haven't given it to you, get it from them and log in
here.  You can do quite a bit with design and content using this interface,
take a look at the docs for an overview of how to use this area.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free