[ic] relationships between sku's

Martin Kisser martyk@gmx.de
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:02:25 +0100

> From: "George Schindler" <george@1stomni.com>
> Subject: RE: [ic] relationships between sku's
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer, at start I want only to create items, where
> you will be able to choose color and price will be the same.
> 1) I install construct something template
> 2) Go to admin interface and create item with "S=Small, M=Medium,
L=Large*,
> XL=Extra Large" these things in size field.
> 3) Apply changes and go to customer site, but there I can't see some
option
> box for choose one of the large, small....
>
> Please where I make mistake, must I change flypage?
hm, i had a look to my flypage and the new "construct"-flypage: For
displaying the accessoires i use (within the HTML-<form>-Tags) :

[if-item-field size]
Größe: [item-accessories size,select,size,products]
[/if-item-field]

[if-item-field color]
Farbe: [item-accessories color,select,color,products]
[/if-item-field]

(using only [item-accessoires color] didn't work)
and i have a tag in the catalog.cfg:
UseModifier   color,size

regards,
Martin