[ic] Secure server link fails

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:39:17 -0700

> > >Undefined catalog: /solux/cgi-bin/construct
> >
> > Add an alias to the catalog definitions in your interchange.cfg
>
>Do I add a second line to the existing file, or do I simply add on to the
>same line?
>
>For example, now my main interchange.cfg file has:
>
>Catalog       construct /home/solux/catalogs/construct /cgi-bin/construct
>/construct

Catalog  construct  /home/solux/catalogs/construct /cgi-bin/construct
/construct /solux/cgi-bin/construct

should do it, I believe.  :-)

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com