[ic] Item can't display at Vertical Component

Choong-Hoong Liew chl@inow.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:46:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have only 15 items , and I have set all of them to "Promotion" at the
admin site.

At the index.html, I use the template "Page with top/left/right areas"

and

#########################

set the Horizontal after content to "Random items"

Special tag is "Specials"

and Vertical Component to "Promotion"

Special tag is "New Items"

##################################

after I saved and applied changes, the

horizontal part have all the items showed up at the index.html

but there are no items showed up at the vertical part.

I have been searching at the akopia archive for 9 hours, still can't find
any helpful info.
I decided to post this message again, hoping
someone can give me some hints to solve these problems.

Thanks

Choong

Choong-Hoong Liew
ImaginOn - Buy your Internet TV station from us!
http://www.ImOn.com
Tel:  408-946-6895
Fax:  408-946-6899