[ic] Shipping label printer

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:09:03 -0800

Jason,

I gotta say it: you remind me of Hebrews 10:24, "And let us consider how we
may spur one another on toward love and good deeds".  Here I am: fuddling
with all kinds of perl code for automating the interchange->ms word
(ugh)->label printer combination (not to mention bar scanners!), and this
code comes along!

Great!  You've spurred me on toward good deeds, let me tell ya.  I'll let
you know how it works for me once I get my Dymo shipped in.  :-)

-Dan