[ic] *** Keeping CGI Parameters with [more] tag ***

Marc Aubert maubert@swisscenter.ch
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:49:39 +0100

Hello minivenders !

Our project is completely blocked by the following :

When launching a search, our Interchange system sets a lot of CGI
parameters (eg. item with OR without picture, item with OR without
PFD file, etc.).

With the first page of results, no problem, we can display - on the
result page - a 'summary' of the search (based on the CGI parameters
: checkbox for the picture status, checkbox for the PDF status, etc.).

As soon as we access the [more] tag to access the next page of
results, we loose the CGI parameters and the 'summary' of the search
cannot displayed anymore.

Please help us !

Many thanks in advance..

Mark.