[ic] Credit Card Information (Sorry, we don't accept credit card type 'MASTERCARD'.)

Sean Strycker sean@inow.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:15:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dave and Mike,
Thanks for your help, the authorize.net it works now. Thanks for you guys'
help.
But, I have another two more problems. (Hopefully are the last two)
1. I am able to process the transaction using VISA and AMERICAN
EXPRESS CARD, but, when I chose MASTER CARD, the error " Credit Card
Information (Sorry, we don't accept credit card type 'MASTERCARD'.) "
came out, do you know why?
2. After I placed an order, I have receive the email confirmation, but as
a customer, I didn't receive anymail from the store. Is that have
something to do with my mail configuration inside my server or I need to
configure the Interchange program.

I really really appreciate you guys' help. Thanks Again!
Sean