[ic] Secure server problem

Guy Soudant soudant@home.nl
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:18:27 +0100

Hi All,

I run the 4.6.1 interchange server, and it all works fine. But when I try
to run interchange through a secure server, I get a 404 Error. The secure
server itself works fine, and I can browse all folders on the secure
server (has been activated for test purposes). Note, however, that the
secure server displayes the regular server through a secure connection.

I did notice, however, that the IP addresses of the regular server and
the secure server are different, but since the hosting provider has
installed the application themselves on two different virtual servers
(two different IP's), it should work.

I read that it may be necessary to set some settings in the catalog.cfg
and/or the minivend.cfg (a file I cannot find; only minivend file I can
find is a "shortcut" to a interchange file), but I cannot find the
location where to change / add them. Can someone be so kind as to
indicate where I need to change things to get this secure server to work.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Guy Soudant