[ic] Accessories Problem

Thomas McAlees tmcalees@discgolfcentral.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:49:45 -0500

I recently upgraded from Interchange 4.6.0 to 4.6.3 and I am now having a
problem with the [accessories] functionality.  I have the following tag in
my flypage:

[accessories [item-code] disc_weight]

It is properly displaying a list of weights from the products table.
However, when I add this product to my basket  the selection is not carrying
through.  I see the list of weights, but the weight selected by the user on
the flypage is not selected (the default value is always selected).  My
basket page has the following code:

 [if-item-field disc_weight]
 [/if-item-field]

With 4.6.0 this all worked perfectly.  I've searched the mail list archive,
but did not find any references specific to the problem I am having.  Any
help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Tom McAlees
tmcalees@discgolfcentral.com