[ic] New Feature Multiple DNS-entries/IP's/aliases from interchange.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb@zenez.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:04:52 -0700 (MST)

To whom it may concern.

I have searched the archives and I think the answer is no, Interchange can
not be setup for IP aliases from one location.  I have multiple DNS
entries for this one machine.  As I change servers often I need a server
to act as one that is down for repair, will be replaced or discontinued.
I setup IP aliases on the machine.  I have noticed that these other setups
cannot run interchange.  Only the machine I have directly setup.  It would
be nice if Interchange were configureable to multiple DNS-entries/IP's
that could be selected.  Maybe I just missed something and it can.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044