[ic] New Feature Multiple DNS-entries/IP's/aliases from interchange.

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:13:00 -0500

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 09:04:52AM -0700, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> To whom it may concern.
>
> I have searched the archives and I think the answer is no, Interchange can
> not be setup for IP aliases from one location.  I have multiple DNS
> entries for this one machine.  As I change servers often I need a server
> to act as one that is down for repair, will be replaced or discontinued.
> I setup IP aliases on the machine.  I have noticed that these other setups
> cannot run interchange.  Only the machine I have directly setup.  It would
> be nice if Interchange were configureable to multiple DNS-entries/IP's
> that could be selected.  Maybe I just missed something and it can.
>
> Thanks,

That confuses me.  No doubt it's clear to you but for those of use not
familiar with your system it's not clear what you are looking for.
What do you mean by "IP aliases from one location"?