[ic] New Feature Multiple DNS-entries/IP's/aliases from interchange.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb@zenez.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:40:55 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Jeff Carnahan wrote:
> [...]

YES, Sadly on my Platform inet mode does not work.  I have to use vlink
and a socket.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044