[ic] password protection of categories

johny brabo schurkmaster@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:00:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
a few days ago I posted a question on this, but I
still haven't figured it out on my own.

I would like to protect certain special product-groups
with a password. This way it would be possible for the
visitor to see all products in some categories. To see
other categories they would have to enter a password.

Reason for this is that I'm preparing a shop where
people can select certain items. Afterwords I put them
in a category of their own. They can then give access
to their category by sharing their login/password with
friends.

I hope this is clear, any help is apreciated.
thanks