[ic] Item Picture on search results page.

Joshua Scott josh@bluebonnet.net
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:26:37 -0600

Thanks guys, I had figured this out, but the problem was when I mad the
changes the shopping cart disappeared, although the items were being saved.
I thought the problems were related, but I added pictures on another cart..
no problem. In other words, I thought that adding the pictures was the
problem with the dissapearing cart, but I was wrong. I always try to keep my
questions focused to one subject, it just turned out that I focused on the
wrong subject. :-) Thanks for all of the help.

Josh