[ic] Multiple size/pricing examples?

Alex Lam alex@integricity.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:05:22 +0800

Hi,

I have been trolling through the lists for a good and complete example of
how to implement a solution for multiple sizes with different prices. Most
of the examples are not complete.

I am trying to have multiple items/prices for say if I am selling a
Cassette, I would have a dropdown box with an option for the CD version at
a different price and perhaps the DVD version at another price.
Another good example would be trying different prices for different sized
Shirts. I konw there are many examples out there, but no complete ones,
and for a newbie like me, it's hard trying to piece together the comments
from so many people.

Would appreciate if someone can point me to some example
code/implementation of it.

Thanks,

Alex