[ic] Images do not appear whith SSL.

Marcelo F. De Paula tintones@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:01:48

Ron,

I did the right click in the image and its still not showing up but if took
out the "s" from https all images work but interchange shows a error page.

The symbolic link in the /var/lib/interchange/images is linked with
/usr/lib/stronghold/htdocs/www.portaldavila.com.br/portal1/images that is
were the images are located.

My catalog.cfg is:

#Variable    SERVER_NAME     www.portaldavila.com.br
#Variable    CGI_URL         /cgi-bin/portal1
Variable    SECURE_SERVER   https://www.portaldavila.com.br
#Variable    ORDERS_TO       interch
Variable    IMAGE_DIR       /portal1/images
#Variable    DOCROOT
/usr/lib/stronghold/htdocs/www.portaldavila.com.br
#Variable    SAMPLEHTML
/usr/lib/stronghold/htdocs/www.portaldavila.com.br/portal1
#Variable    SAMPLEURL       http://www.portaldavila.com.br/portal1

and I put the imgdirsecure but nothing happens:

## Set the image path for relative images
ImageDirSecure          https://__SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__/
ImageDir                __IMAGE_DIR__/
ImageDirInternal        http://__SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__/

Thank you for your help in advance.