[ic] Search box perversion - Solution! }:8>

Lord Valankar valankar@nmo.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:03:34 -0500

Well I found a fix to the trouble I was having with the tutorial }:8>
I'm not sure just what field listing I added that corrected it but when
I modified the left tutorial page to include the following it started
working like a charm... <Using the usual format };8>

  <td align=center>__DISPLAYDATE__</td>
  <td align=center>
  <form action="[area search]" method=post>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_coordinate value=1>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_searchtype value=db>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_matchlimit value=10>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_search_field value=sku>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_search_field value=description>
+ <input type=hidden name=mv_search_field value=longdescript>
  <input type=hidden name=mv_profile value=testname>
  <input type=text name=mv_searchspec size=15 value="">
  <td align=center>

I'll be adding some notes on this to the tutorial on the website. Thanks
all for the sugestions!

    Valankar (aka Dwagon)

    "Just remember: If life didn't suck we would all fly off the earth."