[ic] Can't see New Tables in admin interface

kamus@adinet.com.uy kamus@adinet.com.uy
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:55:04 GMT

Hello everybody!

This is my first message.. I'm a bit nervous :)

I have created a Table named “marcas” in the database. It's almost all
fine with that, except that I cannot modify or insert new records. Just
delete them (????). I can see this table in the admin.

Then, I tried to create another table named “ultima”. It worked fine.
Interchange created the table as defined, but I can't see this table in
the list of table of the admin.

Well I did a 3rd try with another table, but I still can't see it. I know
it's created and I can insert and delete records from a web mysql admin,
but not from the interchage admin interface.

Well if anybody knows what can be happening, please tell me :)

I'm using mysql... any hints ?

Thanks,

	kAmuS