[ic] GDBM.pm error in interchange/error.log

Craig A. Carman webmaster@seeshopgo.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:10:22 -0600

Ok, I'm I am a well studied enough to be dangerous, but, yes, yet a newbie
to interchange.
Ok, I'm beaten, I give, I'm asking for help!

My scenario:
I have installed as a user on a virtual server.  Then created the construct
catalog with makecat.  After finally getting the configuration correct
enough to successfully log into the admin screen I get an "Internal Server
Error" reply when I select an option from there such as "Administration"

The interchange/error.log entry is as follows:
209.205.191.97 oxib5UTh:209.205.191.97 - [25/February/2001:12:13:21 -0500]
construct /construct.cgi/admin/merchandising.html Runtime error: couldn't
init cache at /mnt/web/guide/ecomyes/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line
107.

What can I do to overcome this error?

The permissions on GDBM.pm are 444 (read, read, read) similar to other .pm
files.  Is this enough info for someone to see my problem?

Thanks,

Craig Carman