[ic] best set up with several stores

Michelle Wilant (home) michelle@wilant.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:09:15 -0500

I'm looking for suggestions on how best to set up interchange with several
stores.  What I was trying to set up each store with its own interchange
server, so each store could restart it at will without disturbing the other
stores.  But, at least by default, interchange only wants to run one server.

So...
A) Is there a way to run more than one interchange server on one box
(Solaris)?  (Is there something I haven't tried?)

B) If I use only one interchange server, then do each of the stores need a
copy of the page templates?  Are there other files that are shared that each
store would need a copy of  - to customize for themselves?

Thanks in advance!