[ic] order reporting & purchase orders

Ken Dailey ken@desktech.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:59:42 -0600

Hello,

I am very new to Interchange and have been working with the construct demo
to familiarize myself with the program. I have a problem and I am not sure
if it is a bug or if I missed something in the documentation.

An orders that are placed with the Purchase Order option (instead of via
Check or Credit Card) do not show up on the Order report in the Admin area.
Nor do they show up on the Customer report in the Admin area.

I tried this out on my own installation of the demo and on the demo on
Akopia's web site.

Any ideas on how all orders can be included in these reports?

Thank you!
Ken Dailey <ken@desktech.com> 612.825.0999
DeskTech Computer & Internet Services <http://www.desktech.com>