[ic] Help?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:15:12 -0600

Ok assuming your interchange.cfg file is in the /etc dir do this:

pico /etc/interchange.cfg

Now read the top lines that start with Catalog. This will give you the
name you specified for the catalog, the path to the catalog root, the
executable located in the cgi-bin dir and the alias. When done reading
ctrl X Now you know where the catalog is :)

Steve