[ic] Admin section without login?

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:22:36 -0000

check the products/access.asc which holds the text copy of the UI user
database. This is imported into gdbm by default.

there is an admin/login.html page and I think (from memory) the UI pages
check for logged in user and the user's table (access or userdb) and bounce
to the login page if neccessary.

Jonathan
Webmaint.