[ic] Installing Akopia?

Brian Morin brian@brightblade.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:49:19 -0500

Installation of Interchange (Akopia) would be directly relative to what you
wanted to accomplish with Interchange. If setting up a simple demo site to
review is all you need, then that should take no longer than a couple hours.
If you are looking for a new storefront, then obviously your requirements
would drive whatever that timeline would be.

Akopia provides for professional installation services, as well as ASP style
managed services. Perhaps a query in that direction is appropriate?