[ic] Can't see New Tables in admin interface

kamus@adinet.com.uy kamus@adinet.com.uy
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:44:43 GMT

Well... let's go in order...

I'm using Mysql, on a Suse 6.3 system.
I've created my table.mysql in the dbconf directory and I've also created
a table.txt file, and another table.dbm file over there.
I restart Interchange and it creates all tables and appends the .txt data
in the tables.
It's all right, I can acccess the data on the tables, but I cannot see
the table in the admin.
I have all permissions in mysql, and everything works fine, but it's
annoying I cannot see the table in the admin.

Well... I hope you can give me some ideas... Thanks.

Greetings,

	kAmuS

PS: I'm from Uruguay (I don't remember who asked me) :)
PS2: I really enjoyed very much translating Interchange to Spanish :P
Byez.

El 26/02/01, 5:15:53, "Dan Garwood" <res087jh@verizon.net> escribió sobre
el tema Re: [ic] Can't see New Tables in admin interface: