[ic] Error using links

Jason Timm jason@itchoices.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:40:11 -0800

Hello all!

I am experiencing the same issue.  I am running RH 6.2, IC 4.6.1, and Perl
5.005.  Upon examination of the server error log, the error stated was
"premature end of script errors".  Normally, in a Perl script, I would start
commenting things out and debugging the script, but since /cgi-bin/construct
is compiled, I can't do that.  The docs say "This usually means that your
HTTP server ran out of resources during the execution of the link program."
I can say with some certainty that this is not the issue on my server...
Anyone have any other ideas (apparently this isn't a rare scenario)???

Thanks!

Jason

Re:

-----

Hello,

At http://www.e-rocs.com/construct/ I have the catalog home page.

When I hit the "Enter as a customer" link I am taken to
http://www.e-rocs.com/cgi-bin/construct/index.html

Which produces the standard "500 Internal Server Error" I get the same thing
when I hit any of the other links on the home page. I know this usually
means a permissions error but where should I start looking?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

-----