[ic] Error using links

Hans-Joachim Leidinger jojo@leidinger.net
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:57:01 +0100

Jason Timm wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I tried this, but to no avail.  In fact, just for testing, I chmod 777'ed it
> as well as +s.  Still nothing. Anything else to try?  Anyone?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jason

Hmmm...someone has said, that the error.log is empty. Are in this file
no messages about any starting of the Interchange server? No
informations about the start time and so on? Is the Interchange server
running? Have you in your catalog directory a directory like "tmp" and
"session"? If there is no directory "session" or "tmp", you will get the
"internal server error" too. But I'm wondering, because the error.log
will say to you, that there is no directory "session" for example. Maybe
the user and group name of your Interchange, catalogs and cgi directory
is not the same? In some case, if the permissions oft the directory
"etc" in your interchange directory is wrong (look at the user and group
name too), you will get the same "internal server error" too.

Joachim

--
-------------Hans-Joachim Leidinger---------------------