[ic] Error using links

WebHostPals.com Chris chris@webhostpals.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:30:45 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_025C_01C074F2.80653D40

Hello,

if I go with -rwxr-xr-x (for the 'construct' file in the cgi-bin) I get =
the following:
We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
...this means the file in cgi-bin is working with -rwxr-xr-x.  You need =
to=20
start the server now.  From the home directory for the username which =
owns=20
Interchange:

interchange/bin/interchange -start -u

(the -u is for unix mode, you can omit it if you plan to run in inet =
mode).

I did this logged in as the user that created 'interchange' and the =
Interchange server started. I was able to browse the catalog and add =
items too my cart, however, when I hit checkout I get a 500 Error. I'll =
be working on this tomorrow.

I can not say enough how helpful Ed LaFrance was in helping get me to =
this point. (He supplied all of the above information I sure did not =
figure it out on my own)
Thank-you Ed!!

Best regards, Chris
  ----- Original Message -----=20