[ic] QuickBooks/Interchange

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:37:45 -0600

Hey Everybody try and figure this one out:

I have started using the quicken import feature of IC and the first 3 order
that it placed in a file name date.iif worked GREAT. Then the 4th entry it
made it in there makes quickbooks fault everytime. I have looked at the
structure of that entry for about 2 days. I wont attach the said iif file
for everyone to look at. But for all intents and purposes I have not seen
any problems with the entry. I can remove the entire entry and it imports
fine. I can remove some of the items from the entry and the file wont cause
any problems. But the LAST entry will not be int he INVOICES. Any ideas?

Beriah