[ic] IC GUI a bit OT

Steve Szmidt steve@videogroup.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:04:03 -0500

As a user of 25 years I can only agree 100% with your viewpoints. I hate what
FP does to Unix security and I'll never use it but, it is a simple and
powerful way for a novice to get something up. It's hard to beat.

The easier and stronger your editor becomes in integrating with IC the better
off Linux will be. Besides, I'm sure we will be better off having it be
developed by someone with (what I figure) high experience with IC.

This is my offbeat way of saying stick to your guns!