[ic] IC GUI a bit OT

Ronald W. Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:44:04 -0500

Steve & Patti Getzinger wrote:

> I am out of breath now so I will retreat to my corner and reflect :) Everyone have a
> great day.
> Steve

Hi steve,

Include this in your reflections.  In the short time I have been on this list I have seen
good things from you.  I think what you are doing with the GUI is great and wish you well
in your endeavor.  Keep the vision and keep us posted on your progress.

I personally am swamped and I am only a beginner with IC so I can't offer much help now.
However, I have been designing and developing code for many years and know how much it
takes to develop good software.  I hope this small bit of encouragement helps some and
that I am able to contribute to your effort more in the future.

Ron D.

Ron Dorman
CSI, Inc.
804-309-1494 fax