[ic] Canadian credit cards and shipping companies

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:58:01 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Jean-Philippe Bouchard wrote:

>   We did a package that interfaces Fedex. It should work for shipping
> from canada to any countries although we only tested it from canada to
> canada, us and france. This is a work in progress so comments,
> suggestions and improvements are welcomed.

That looks like CPAN material to me! Are you planning to release it there?
As far as I can tell, the other Business::FedEx modules all work through
Win32, either directly or by proxy. It seems like your module would be
helpful for many people.

Jon