[ic] installing interchange through the cvc repository

MiamiShoppings@aol.com MiamiShoppings@aol.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:03:09 EST

thanks for trying to help me Chris!

Well, I just a totally new account in another hosting company (than the one I
have)
It will require me to mail a copy of my driver license to grant me permission
to the SSH
I would do it, but it will take a while to be able for the process to be done
completly.
Is there something else I may try?

HOW ABOUT THE INTERCHANGE CVC REPOSITORY?

DO I NEED ANY SPECIAL SOFTWARE TO ACCESS THE INTERCHANGE CVC REPOSITORY? OR
AM I ABLE TO DO THROUGH THE BROWSER?

If I'm able to do it through the Browser, may someone let me know how to do
it? I have never work with cvc repository, =( sorry, but I don't know

May someone explain me in details how to access it so I may be able to
install the IC source in my hosting server?

thanks to all and apology for these inconveniences so early

Yoan Valiente
miamishoppings@aol.com