[ic] No Tables and Admin Page Can Not Be Found

Howell Silverman hsilverman@2ecorporation.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:30:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C07674.145D0BE0

I know this has been discussed lots of times and I did go through the
archives but i'm stuck.

latest ICC, RH7.0, MySQL 3.23.22-6, DBI and DBD installed and up to date.

Ran makecat as root. - ran flawlessly. but it did not create the tables.
The test_construct db is created but no tables created.

I get to the construct main page, but then when i click on the admin link it
says page can not be found.  I checked, mysql and interchange are running.

What can i check.

Thank you all for your help.

Howell Silverman
2E Corporation
2 Pidgeon Hill Dr. Ste 380
Sterling, VA 20165
T 703.444.7790
F 703.444.7791

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C07674.145D0BE0
	filename="Howell Silverman (E-mail).vcf"

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C07674.145D0BE0--