[ic] bug?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:24:48 -0500

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh@minivend.com):
> If you find something you think is a bug, please investigate it and
> then enter it in Bugzilla *if it isn't already there*. If you think it
> is something that should be corrected even if you find a workaround,
> enter it as an enhancement. We do pay attention to Bugzilla quite closely,
> and we do pay attention to enhancement requests. But I have a problem with
> ones fired from the hip.

I apologize. It isn't in the latest version of the FAQ, nor could I
find it in Bugzilla. I will find out what is going on with the FAQ,
which doesn't appear to have any new questions since June.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.