[ic] stupid question-templates

Russ Smith russ@mediaservices.net
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:18:05 -0600

Simply use the UI

Click "design" and then "Page Edit"

Sooooooooo Simple :) it is scary

Better more speedy way is to edit the files in the /ages directory via VI or
any editor.

Also the headers and footers can not be edited via the UI, they are in;

Editing the specials, promo loops are in /templates/components

Russ Smith
MediaServices Network, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of aragon 127
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 6:07 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] stupid question-templates

Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but I'm using the construct demo and
trying to change the look. How do I edit the template for that? I've figured
out how to change everything but that. What I want to change is take all the
construction pictures and such out and replace with my own, and change the
colors. I've messed with several settings that I thought would do this, but
don't. Am I missing something?