[ic] bad custom payment GlobalSub: authorizenet

Dorothy Puma dorothy@digilink.net
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:58:52 -0800

--MS_Mac_OE_3061882732_30664380_MIME_Part

I am running Minivend 4.04 and am trying to integrate AuthorizeNet 3.0
ADC_Direct Response for credit card processing.  I've done a lot of reading
of other postings and have added

#include globalsub/authorizenet

In my minivend.cfg file.  The directory and file exist.  I have also added
the following to my catalog.cfg file:

# Username and password for AuthorizeNet
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID      mylogin
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET  mypassword
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE    custom authorizenet
Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER http://www.olympicmas.com/cgi-bin/omas

I don't know what else to do, I go to place my order and I get the checkout
page again with the following error:
There were errors in your last submission. They are shown in RED below.
But there is nothing missing in the form.

I also get the following in the error.log file:

bad custom payment GlobalSub: authorizenet

If any one can help me out that would be wonderful.
Thank you
Dorothy L. Puma
System Administrator
DigiLink Internet Services