[ic] Multiple payment purchases possible?

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:16:05 -0800

>I'm writing a catalog to deal with contract programming.  My idea is
>to have orders for a specific number of hours.  When I get a partial
>payment, I will mark the number of hour paid for as "shipped" and the
>rest are "backordered".  I'm sure something better can be hacked in,
>but nothing else exists by default (AFAIK).

Oh yah?  I'm writing a catalog to Julian fries.  IC can do *everything*,
man.  (Did I mention IC has a kitchen sink?).

Sorry, I think the full moon is getting to me.  I'll try and cut back on
the off topic posts.