[ic] BUG : in multiple cart mall set up.

Murray Gibbins Murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:33:28 +0000

Scenario
---------

Two catalogues "a","b" that share their session directory with a master session
directory via sym-links.

/var/lib/interchange/catalogs/a/www/session -> /etc/minivend/session
/var/lib/interchange/catalogs/b/www/session -> /etc/minivend/session

Catalog a   /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/a/www/    /cgi-bin/a
Catalog b       /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/b/www/    /cgi-bin/b

goto "http://xxx.yyy.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/a"  and buy an item, acquire
"id=Rt8939Ft&mv_pc=142".

goto "http://xxx.yyy.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/b?id=Rt8939Ft&mv_pc=142" and buy an item .

When I goto the basket in "b" I see my two items.(As l iterate over the carts
producing HTML inside "basket.html").

Finish my purchase in "b" purchase orders go off to clients using "Routes",
order numbers increment properly etc. but when I return to the basket in "b" I
find I still have the item(s) I brought in "a" left. This is not right.
Interchange has not cleared out the session properly at the end of the order.

I have tried several combinations of shops "c","d" etc, and I can replicate this
every time!

This was not happening when these shops ran in the last version of minivend (
I've just upgraded to interchange 4.6.1).

RH 7.0
2.2.18
perl, v5.6.0 built for i386-linux
interchange-4.6.1-3.rh7