[ic] how to clean out construct?

msquared msquared@digitalwizards.com.au
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:35:20 +0800

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 11:45:25AM -0700, Spencer wrote:

> > What do you do if you're using MySQL?
>
> 	Simply remove the products/merchandising.sql file,

Would it be better to either:

  * drop the table using MySQL commands

or:

  * at least stop the MySQL server before deleting the .sql file?

Also, what about indices, if you delete the file yourself?

> and restart
> the interchange server.  This will cause interchange to drop the
> merchandising SQL table and recreate it importing the data from the
> products/merchandising.txt file.  If the .txt file has no data, then the
> SQL table will also have no data.

Cool!  Yeah, I'm not particularly familiar with how and where from
Interchange imports its data for the tables when you create a new catalog.

             2
Regards, /|/|
        /   | (MSquared)
M Squared  <msquared@digitalwizards.com.au>