[ic] new tutorial problem?

johny brabo schurkmaster@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:03:41 -0800 (PST)

hello all,
first of all: congratulations to akopia for the new
tutorial. it's really easy to understand, and very
usefull.

although I'm experiencing a small problem which I'm
not able to solve :-(

Every time I try to checkout after filling in all the
forms in checkout.html, I always go to needfield.html.
This says I forgot some important fields, but it
doesn't say which as it should.
Problem is I did fill in all the forms.

I allready checked all the spelling of the checkout
pages (even copy-paste from the tutorial), tried
removing all the "required"'s in profiles.order,
upgraded to the newest interchange 4.6.2,... but I
never get it to receipt.html

What could be my problem? My construct demo-catalog
works fine. I'm using redhat 7.

thank you very much