[ic] search mailing list fails: No matches were found for everything

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:00:37 -0500

Quoting Chris Jesseman (chris@sitemajic.net):
> I just rejoined the list after a long vacation. Now htdig
> (http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/) never returns results,
> no matter what I search on: discount,minivend...).

Arghhh!!! HT/Dig seems to die every once in a while in some new unkown state.
In this case, even a rebuild cannot seem to fix it.

> Are there any other list archive mirrors? Is this going to be fixed soon?

Unfortunately not any more. www.minivend.com is slowly going offline,
and we removed the archive just recently. Its dual-300MHz Pentium
with 256M has nearly reached end of life. It served well for 3 years,
though. It routed a millions of email messages, took hundreds of millions
of web hits, and was a generally servicable beast. I will miss it. 8-)

I will see what I can do to get HT/Dig going again....

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown