[ic] search mailing list fails: No matches were found for everything

Craig Beasland craig@hotmix.com.au
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:44:44 +0800

Hi everyone,

Just a note to say that even when the mailing list searching is down, you
can still search them by putting site:developer.akopia.com after your search
phrase and using www.google.com to perform the search.

Even easier is to use the google toolbar for IE which works great.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Mike Heins
Sent: Monday, 15 January 2001 14:34
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh@minivend.com):
> Quoting Chris Jesseman (chris@sitemajic.net):
> > I just rejoined the list after a long vacation. Now htdig
> > (http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/) never returns
> > no matter what I search on: discount,minivend...).
> Arghhh!!! HT/Dig seems to die every once in a while in some new unkown
> In this case, even a rebuild cannot seem to fix it.

It is back online. I cannot figure out why HT/Dig will rebuild fine for
then all of a sudden it dies.

I guess the thing to do is to completely remove the database and rebuild
scratch every time; time-consuming, but I think that may work.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer

Interchange-users mailing list