[ic] new tutorial problem?

BF meinbuch@mein-buch.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:14:20 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Ed LaFrance wrote:

> ... I am pretty sure the syntax is correct here (it is for MV3 and 4), but
> I can't find the section on order profiles in the online docs, and given
> all their inaccuracies/omissions, I'm not even sure that they are being
> maintained anymore!

Is that what you were looking for ?

	http://developer.akopia.com/minivend4/docindex/24.41.OrderProfile.html
               #OrderProfile

Mike H. said the minivend archives are gone, but I am confused about what
is gone and what not.

> Unfortunately not any more. www.minivend.com is slowly going offline,
> and we removed the archive just recently.

On the developer.akopia.com site, there seems to be the complete
documentation for minivend 3.xx and minivend 4.xx. The mailing list
archives accessed from

	http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/

point to mail archives from 1997-2000.

My question is now, which archives are not any more accessible
via the developer.akopia.com site ? Which ones are gone ?

Birgitt