[ic] Install trouble on Raq3

Company InterNet Services info@4co.De
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:37:18 +0100

I've downloaded both the RPM and TAR versions
I've ran rpm -i (it had no text or prompts)
So I ran the gzip... on the tar version, it made the ic dir. and made completed the setup
Now I have ic installed at: /home/interchange and the cgi at: /home/httpd/cgi-bin (global cgi dir)

I started the software and recieved the CPAN error, I ran the CPAN program and all the modules are now installed.
Now "construct" is working and the admin and customer sections work. I rebooted the server to clear any hanging processes and now
the I receive:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand, please try again soon.

Does anyone have any ideas where setup failed.
Does anyone with a Cobalt Raq3 have any guidence.

Ken