[ic] Construct Glitch - Adding Prodcuts

das Monkey das_Monkey@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:36:35 -0500

Every time I add a product, I get the following problems:

Price appears correctly in the mySQL database and on the edit item page but
not in the list of all the items to edit.  When using the construct as a
normal user, I get the right price some of the time but $0.00 other times.

Then, if I try to edit the Inventory section of the Item Editor, I get the
following error: Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action.
Please report the error or try again later. (You have an error in your SQL
syntax near '= NULL where sku = 'cc001' ' at line 1 ).  I tried tracking
the admin code down but was unsuccessful.

I would greatly appreciate any help.  Thanks,
das