[ic] multiple sales tax?

Company InterNet Services info@4co.De
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:26:44 +0100

I have a large site,  500,000+ book store
In Germany we have two sales taxes (Like PA in the usa)
7% for books, food and everything else 16%
I can make a new colum in the ascii DB, for the tax
but how would I get IC to read it properly. and on the reciept it needs to show the two taxes.

Sub Total= $50
Tax1 items (7%)= $5
Tax2 items (16%)= $11
Total= $66

Also the construct site has 4 colums: sku, description, price, category
Is there a way to add another description (like the images colum) so when the item is in a list it only shows the short
"description", and when viewed a page shown the long detailed "description2" with an image

ken