[ic] Bug in Promotion Edit

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:29:49 -0700

Hello,

In IC 4.6.1 there is a but in the promotion editor which associates with the
merchandising table.  The "No meta display" link is keyed to the products
database.

Also, how can I specify which fields are displayed on the promotion editor?
The products editor has a KNAR variable to control which fields are visible.

Thank you,

Russ Mann

John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States, closed his Inaugural
Address in 1825 with the following words:

"Knowing that 'except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in
vain,' with fervent supplications for His favor, to His over-ruling
providence, I commit, with humble but fearless confidence, my own fate and
the future destinies of my country."